Friday 18 February 2011

Little update

Hello, I haven't posted in the last few days because I've been very busy, I have been doing some science coursework that had to be in today (I've done quite well on it, sir said..) and I have been doing my AiDA work which was supposed to be in for today but I finished yesterday! I hope all your furry friends are doing good, Joe's tail is good, he's been chewing it and I am able to touch it without him going crazy! Olly is doing well too, been active and everything, both eating and drinking well. Anyway just a short post for today!

As you can see bellow there are some adverts, check them out there are some great deals!

Super Pet CritterTrail Extreme Challenge Habitat
Super Pet 7-Inch Run-About Ball, Clear
Super Pet Hamster Grassy Roll-a-Nest, Small

No comments:

Post a Comment